The Associational WMU has four objectives to fulfill:
- Nurture a missions environment in the churches and the association.
- Provide and participate in associational missions activities and projects.
- Equip churches to provide missions awareness and involvement.
- Develop and strengthen WMU in all congregations.
2012 Associational Training Information: "Exemplifying Excellence" - Training experience for WMU Associational Leadership
- How to Involve Churches in Associational Missions
- Missions Leader - associational edition
- WMU Leadership Team Resource Kit - associational edition
- Materials related to your particular office or age-level on the church level
What's New for Associational WMU?
The new guide How to Involve Churches in Associational Missions is now available from national WMU for $4.99. It may be ordered online at www.wmustore.com or by calling customer service at 800.968.7301.
Emphasis on Families on Mission
- Resources: We Can Do That! 100+ Ways Families Can Be on Mission and Families on Mission: Ideas for Teaching Your Preschooler to Love, Share, and Care (both available from www.wmustore.com)
New Associational WMU Officers
- Communication Specialist
- Missions Interchange Consultant
- My Mission Consultant
- Families on Mission Consultant